Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two things!

I had two leetle revelations today.

Item the First: A cigarette is a bigger turn-off than a Bible for me. Isn't that just wacky!? If I somehow had the balls to walk up to and talk to random chicks, seeing her smoking would put me off to the point where I wouldn't talk to her, whereas a Bible would just discourage me a little. This is related to a post I had a few months back.

Item the Second: I don't think I could date or even get involved with another girl if she weren't a fan of heavy metal. I don't mean Led Zeppelin or Black Sabbath, but if she likes those she does have fantastic taste in music. I mean Between the Buried and Me, Lamb of God, Opeth. She has to appreciate some heavy music. Like, if I put on The Great Misdirect and she gets really uncomfortable and asks to put on Bruno Mars or some shit like that, she's gone. Well, probably not. But it'd be hella awkward because she just asked me to turn off one of my favorite bands and I'd refuse to play pop garbage.

Aren't you people glad you read my blag posts?

1 comment:

  1. blaaag. I wouldn't be too enthused over cigarettes either, but I think at least on that issue you're more likely to get her to compromise or change her mind. Then again someone carrying a Bible might not necessarily be christian (though I guess in Oklahoma they probably are)

    ReplyDelete