Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dude... HAX.

I like music. A lot. Of course, it goes without saying that good music is the goal. I mean, I listen to Blink-182 every once in a while, but yeah, I prefer, you know, MUSICIANS. And then sometimes I wish they weren't quite as good as they are, because then I feel extremely insecure. Buh.

Having a skilled vocalist is very important to me. "But you listen to The Fall of Troy buhuhuhuhuhuh." Shush. And yes, I do listen to The Fall of Troy because they have a skilled vocalist. But I digress. M. Shadows, John Rzeznick, Claudio Sanchez, Adam Lazara... Yeah. The list is hella long. BUT! There is one dude that kinda sucker punches the other vocalists in the junk, defecates on them while they're down, and then blows their mind with inhuman talent. No, not Jack Black, though he is awesome. I'm talking about this dude:
Jared Leto. Oh my god. Seriously. This guy has one of the most ridiculous voices I have ever heard, and certainly the most ridiculous in contemporary music. If you don't believe me, listen to this. Every time I hear it, I get blown away.












I was going to do a guitarist (Paul Gilbert, for the record), but I took some medicine to help me sleep and I am so tired and cannot concentrate. Goodnight.

P.S.: I was going to pick one of Jared's more make-up'd pictures and make an Adam Lambert joke, but I couldn't find one that I liked. Also, I was playing Pokemon. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment