Thursday, October 7, 2010

HELL-o.

As wonderfully misleading the title may be, I'm not to spam "hell", though I'm kinda feeling like I just got dragged through there and back a few times.

I just got hit with a huge wave of nostalgia/betrayal/pain about Brenna. I mean, I never fail to bitch about her, but this was... Wow. This one was really bad. Like, I miss having someone to whom I can talk who will almost always reply.

I probably shouldn't have just switched over to pure LoG, but I was listening to my entire iTunes library on shuffle, and I was just getting more depressed. Nothing like some good ol' RAGE (tm) to calm my gut.

Where was I? I mean, I miss the physical side of our relationship, and I don't mean sex, I'm still a virgin, but more the part that I always had someone there. There were times when for whatever reason I couldn't see Brenna, almost always her dad's doing, but I could still text her or call her. And now what? I wouldn't talk to her if she were the one person my phone could call, but it's still totally hit-and-miss on whether or not someone else will talk to me. You know, I typed that up without really thinking about the word "still", but that's entirely true. It was and always has been hit-and-miss.

It really doesn't help that my best friend totally dropped the ball today. You know, I was totally cool with the fact that he has had school the past two months, but don't stop by, say "Yeah, we're totally going to hang out on Thursday!" and then not show up or even tell me why the hell you were gone. It's really hard to not cuss you out, because that was a huge douche bag move.

Alright. I'm done. There's my thoughts. Do with them what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment