Friday, October 22, 2010

"You know what really grinds my gears?

You, America! **** you!"

I kid, people, I kid.

But don't push berserk buttons for a laugh. I can understand finding a flustered and confused person funny, but someone who is genuinely distressed or pissed off is not funny. At all. I know this because I live in a city where that is a favorite past time. For those of you who are bothering to read this and perhaps have read it from the beginning, well, that's partially why I started this here blag. I know the entire schtick at the beginning was to "save my reputation!" Yes. Kinda like trying to save an Ensign on Star Trek. He is, for all intents and purposes, already dead. Yeah. Anyway: Jack said that part of the problem with the entire Kill/Fuck/Marry scenario was that I was freaking out so bad over what everyone was saying, and that I should have just tried to play it cool, but I can't. I cannot stand the idea that people actually get enjoyment out of others' suffering. There's a word for that: torture. Yeah. I live in the vicinity of a ton of a sadists. Awesome.

I get that part that playing it cool takes away from the fun of people looking to get a jolly out of a pissed off person, but then that clicks: These people are fucking sadists. And yeah, I lose it at that point.

My friend Tai here has an awesome shirt on the subject:
Atta girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment